Wikipedia

Search results

danish

danish

kumar sanu & alka yagnik

sweet fan

sweet

Videos related to 'MUHAMMAD (NAAT SHARIF..)'

CUTE.CHILD  

Tuesday, November 10, 2009



  1. my child to raise over again
    I'd build self-esteem first and the house later
    I'd finger paint more and point the finger less
    I would do less correcting and more connecting
    I'd take my eyes off my watch and watch with my eyes
    I would care to know less and know to care more
    I'd take more hikes and fly more kites
    I'd stop playing serious and seriously play
    I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars
    I'd do more hugging and less tugging
    I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often
    I would be firm less often and affirm much more
    I'd model less about the love of power
    And more about the power of loveIf I had 


I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.  ~Liz Armbruster, on robertbrault.com


A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn't act that way very often.  ~Author Unknown


We've had bad luck with our kids - they've all grown up.  ~Christopher Morley


A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer.  ~Author Unknown


Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.  ~Harold Hulbert


Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music.  ~William Stafford


The world is as many times new as there are children in our lives.  ~Robert Brault,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ CUTE.CHILD

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster